Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request review by admin/ Dispute ALL the bans!

Options
  • 15-12-2013 6:48pm
    Site Banned Posts: 25

I would like to request a comprehensive review of events on a thread in the Prison forum, from this post untill the next visible post, and the ban that resulted. I feel the Admin jumped in to the the middle of a situation without knowing the facts, and unilaterally banned me without any sort of a review.

If you want to take it back further, I dispute the ban that landed me back in Prison

If you want to take it back further, I dispute the ban from After Hours which started this all off

If you want to take it back further, I dispute at least a couple of the infractions/ bans I have recieved which I have accumulated in the last two years. (remind me what they were for, and I'll probably dispute the majority of them)

PM I sent to Gordon, which he said he didn't read, below:

I was never known for the seriousness of my thread titles in prison, I wish I could change just that ONE, but I can't
    Dav wrote:
    What part of don't come back are you having difficulty with? I don't really care about anything other than your utterly contemptible and disgusting attempt to buy your way out of a ban with a charitable donation.
    I was in no way trying to buy my way out of a ban, I was SO close, I felt, to getting back on the forums, it would have been idiotic to try and bribe my way out at that stage, I was just looking for a reply to points that went unanswered for 10 days, maybe Mr E took a break from Prison, I dont know, and I certainly didn't know at that stage. I just felt like I was being ignored when I put forward valid reasons as to why my ban was unfair.

I really didn't feel as if I needed to bribe anyone, I thought I had enough done if only someone would read my posts. I could have just as easily have started a thread 'Read my arguments, agree with me, and un-ban me' but I didn't think being confrontational would do me any favours, so I tried to be humourous, and failed spectacularly.

This had been going on for 8 months, over a misunderstang on a mod's part, and another mod who seems to hold a grudge against me for I don't know what? and to be so close after so long and have another block put in my way...

Maybe I was feeling a bit frustrated, and posted that I WOULDN'T donate to SSF if we could sort things out. I'm not sure if thats what was being referred to as 'trolling', and if it is, fair enough, but look at things from my point of view...

ah theres plenty more arguments for other days, but if this is as far as this appeal goes, any idea of when I might be able to apply for amnesty? I don't think I was ever as bad as this guy
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057092849

You're welcome to access any of the PMs I sent to any of the mods at any stage during this, (or any prison thread, or any post I was warned/ infracted/ banned for), if you can, if you want

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seriously, just take the hint that you're not welcome here and go away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement