Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Paws Hotel - Bennetsbridge

Options
  • 15-12-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anybody has used these kennels? Any feedback?

I need somewhere secure and somewhere with a lots of space for her to run around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Highly recommend Happy Paws. I leave my dog there whenever I'm away. Yvonne is very good with dogs and brings them off for long walks in the fields around her premises. Large outdoor fenced-in areas on her premises aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Littlelulu13

1984baby wrote: »
    Highly recommend Happy Paws. I leave my dog there whenever I'm away. Yvonne is very good with dogs and brings them off for long walks in the fields around her premises. Large outdoor fenced-in areas on her premises aswell.

Thats great thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

if you'd travel to Leighlinbridge I'm not sure where you are based pm me and I'll give you the name of a kennel I use, Liz and her husband are just brilliant, treat our dogs like their own, and the dogs are happy to go there which says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Highly recommend Happy Paws, Yvonne very obliging and caring for Dogs and the vidoes are great she shows when your picking up your dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Littlelulu13

patrickc wrote: »
    if you'd travel to Leighlinbridge I'm not sure where you are based pm me and I'll give you the name of a kennel I use, Liz and her husband are just brilliant, treat our dogs like their own, and the dogs are happy to go there which says it all.

That would be too far for us but thanks a mil anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've used it for the cat during the summer and in October, but they mainly look after dogs

http://www.rathealypetlodge.com/ Nice big runs and lots of space in the dog area from what I've seen,

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭biffontour

Cabaal wrote: »
    I've used it for the cat during the summer and in October, but they mainly look after dogs

http://www.rathealypetlodge.com/ Nice big runs and lots of space in the dog area from what I've seen,

Definitely would recommend John and all at Rathealy pet lodge, really look after the animals so well in massive runs and around the fields

• Registered Users Posts: 8 torro

Very good kennels. Dogs are very well looked after!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

heard numerous times that the happy paws one is very good

Advertisement