Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 + Premium bundle for Xbox360? Cheapest place?

Options
  • 15-12-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere to buy a BF4 + Premium Membership Bundle?

My Nephew wants it for Christmas, and i didn't think it would be that hard to get. Now that I'm looking, I can only find BF4 and I can't seem to find Premium (apart from the Battlefield Website (xbox live)) anywhere. Is it only available as a download?

Is there anywhere else that sells it?
    Is it possible to buy a bundle (Cheaper)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Allyall wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to buy a BF4 + Premium Membership Bundle?

My Nephew wants it for Christmas, and i didn't think it would be that hard to get. Now that I'm looking, I can only find BF4 and I can't seem to find Premium (apart from the Battlefield Website (xbox live)) anywhere. Is it only available as a download?

Is there anywhere else that sells it?
    Is it possible to buy a bundle (Cheaper)?

Thanks.

I believe EA pulled Premium of the markets as there were issues with the game, and they are planning to address those first.

(EDIT) Link: http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/616281-xbox-one-battlefield-4-premium-members-are-being-refunded?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=xbox-one-battlefield-4-premium-members-are-being-refunded

You can still purchase Premium for the Xbox 360 hence why it is still available for purchase on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

damoPL wrote: »
    I believe EA pulled Premium of the markets as there were issues with the game, and they are planning to address those first.

(EDIT) Link: http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/616281-xbox-one-battlefield-4-premium-members-are-being-refunded?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=xbox-one-battlefield-4-premium-members-are-being-refunded

You can still purchase Premium for the Xbox 360 hence why it is still available for purchase on the website.

Is that for all versions or just the Xbox One?

I thought i was going crazy. Looking for something and not finding it... Makes the head hurt.

So it's not available? - Would the purchase be stopped on Xbox Live/Battlefield website, as it has problems?

Is that for all versions or just the Xbox One?

I thought i was going crazy. Looking for something and not finding it... Makes the head hurt.

So it's not available? - Would the purchase be stopped on Xbox Live/Battlefield website, as it has problems?

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it's only for the XBOX One and PS4. It's going to be available for sale again whenever they get the game fixed.

Thanks.

I'm not even entirely sure what premium is.

Is it, access to the downloads/add ons as soon as they come out (As you have already paid for them), or is it immediate access? :confused:

If it is when they become available, then he can wait for it.

Thanks.

I'm not even entirely sure what premium is.

Is it, access to the downloads/add ons as soon as they come out (As you have already paid for them), or is it immediate access? :confused:

If it is when they become available, then he can wait for it.

Yes, it's precisely that! You get a slight discount of about 5 -10 euro with Premium.

• Advertisement

Right. I'll stop looking then. Thanks. The game for Christmas, and then Premium later.

Advertisement