Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hub - New Pub

Options
  • 15-12-2013 9:31pm
    Site Banned Posts: 118 ✭✭

I have not been it town for ages for a night out and went in Last night.
    Found a new pub (Or at least new name and owners) called The Hub at the Applemarket. Jesus what a nice place for a pint and a bit of craic.
    They seem to tick all the boxes and had a great night in there.

Any idea how long its open as the past time I was passing by (Last Christmas) it looked totally different.

Nice to be able to come on here and say well done... Will be back again for more smooth Guinness and craic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

How many pints did they promise you for posting that :p

• Site Banned Posts: 118 ✭✭Addictedtogolf

obezyana wrote: »
    How many pints did they promise you for posting that :p

None. Just want to give some credit where credit is due. Enjoyed a good night out and think its worth a mention as it takes balls to open a new business currently and when someone gets it right they should be complimented.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Where is it? It's not the Rogue/Wacky Apple under a new name, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

I believe it is where the wacky apple was. I hope like all new business they do well.

fricatus wrote: »
    Where is it? It's not the Rogue/Wacky Apple under a new name, is it?

Yea that's it. I could not remember the old name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Yea that's it. I could not remember the old name.

Whats on tap?? Metalman?

Whats on tap?? Metalman?

Not sure as I was on the Guinness...

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

I have not been it town for ages for a night out and went in Last night.
    Found a new pub (Or at least new name and owners) called The Hub at the Applemarket. Jesus what a nice place for a pint and a bit of craic.
    They seem to tick all the boxes and had a great night in there.

Any idea how long its open as the past time I was passing by (Last Christmas) it looked totally different.

Nice to be able to come on here and say well done... Will be back again for more smooth Guinness and craic.

Opened back up the 6th of December,Great weekend in there so hopefully many more to come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JaneDoe111

A bet they were not charging a fiver to get in! Best of luck to the Hub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

JaneDoe111 wrote: »

No but they were charging for their beer. Imagine that like. hungry fu**ers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

The place has looks to have got a nice makeover by the looks of it from its waCky days...found the atmosphere warm and friendly would recommend it as a good spot for a pint ...

The place has looks to have got a nice makeover by the looks of it from its waCky days...found the atmosphere warm and friendly would recommend it as a good spot for a pint ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Come again?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

JaneDoe111 wrote: »

Why would they be charging a fiver it's a pub ?!?
    What's that reference to ?

**edit**never mind I spotted your other post

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Really. I thought it looked nearly exactly the same except the seats got re upholstered.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's the exact same as the Wacky Apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

AdMMM wrote: »
    It's the exact same as the Wacky Apple.

Except before the wacky apple closed , a roof caved in, the toilets were a disgrace, the lines were filthy, there was no licence...etc...

Advertisement