Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying an E-Cigarette

Options
  • 15-12-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all , Looking at getting one for xmas , and need some advice

1.) whats the best kit to get ?

2.) and which liquid can i get that is most similar to Benson & Hedges

Thanks

david

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

pudzey101 wrote:
    1.) whats the best kit to get ?
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspirespin.htm
    pudzey101 wrote:
    2.) and which liquid can i get that is most similar to Benson & Hedges
    Not a one, nothing will taste like a burning cigarette and your taste buds returning will thank that fact.
    The best tobaccos are here, they use tobacco leaves to flavour the juices. Cigarillos or Virginia Prime would be the most like normal cigs with Cigarillos being almost flavourless-but-still-nutty and really satisfying and Virginia Prime tastes more like a nice rolling tobacco and it gunks coils at a very fast pace.

Leave a note in the comment box of one of those sites if you order from both of them as they're owned by the same people and can join the deliveries together. Make sure you set the delivery option as 'collection' on one of the sites so you don't pay for delivery twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

what does anyone make of these http://e-shop.ie/product/electronic-cigarette-ego-t-with-lcd-display/220614

My local shop has them in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Avoid like the plague.....they were kind of alright about 3 years ago....but barely alright. Old technology....bad wicking, burnt taste.....muted flavour....

Go with grindles suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

any opinions on the best clearo to get in this kit now. Mate looking for a recommendation and I've no clue about the clearo's anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Apparently the Aspire BDC's are the bees knees. Most of the vendors stock them I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement