Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut Copy - Apr 14 2014, Button Factory

Options
  • 15-12-2013 10:23pm

Just picked up some tickets for these guys as love all their albums (last one not as much as the others tho). Supposed to be good live - have never seen them myself.
    Anybody here seen them live?

Looking forward to this live...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpgkI3eMxM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

glasso wrote: »
    Just picked up some tickets for these guys as love all their albums (last one not as much as the others tho). Supposed to be good live - have never seen them myself.
    Anybody here seen them live?

Looking forward to this live...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpgkI3eMxM

Yeah seen them at Electric Picnic a few years back and they are excellent live. And Galway a few years later and they were just as good.

Not liking the new album though

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Yeah seen them at Electric Picnic a few years back and they are excellent live. And Galway a few years later and they were just as good.

Not liking the new album though

Agreed New album not as good at all as the previous three. Hopefully they will play the good stuff and not to much of New album...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Looking to pick up tickets to this, is there any way I can avoid the usual exorbitant fees?
    Buying 3 tickets at E20 each, and the 'service charge' is 7.50.
    Can i pick them up at the button factory itself, or in any stores around dublin? Doesn't look like this will sell out and will be in town today and next weekend

Good gig tonight I thought. Played a lot of the good stuff from the first 3 albums and the new album wasn't so bad live. Great to be able to see a good band in a small setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

glasso wrote: »
    Good gig tonight I thought. Played a lot of the good stuff from the first 3 albums and the new album wasn't so bad live. Great to be able to see a good band in a small setting.

Get they get a big crowd? Would've liked to see them but Mondays nights are a no-no for me.

• Advertisement

lc180 wrote: »
    Get they get a big crowd? Would've liked to see them but Mondays nights are a no-no for me.

yep was fairly full. couldn't have fitted many more in I would have thought. Good buzz in the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Was prerty full alright.
    Missed the bus so didnt get in til almost 9.20 a5 which point they were already on. They were pretty good live, although disappointed I didnt hear 'going nowhere'...thought that would have been the encore

retalivity wrote: »
    Was prerty full alright.
    Missed the bus so didnt get in til almost 9.20 a5 which point they were already on. They were pretty good live, although disappointed I didnt hear 'going nowhere'...thought that would have been the encore

think that they played that song about 9.14pm :)

here's the setlist.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cut-copy/2014/the-button-factory-dublin-ireland-bc381e6.html

Advertisement