Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mygan Business Park from town?

Options
  • 15-12-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have to pick up an oversized parcel from parcel motel from mygan business park in Finglas tomorrow. I live in leixlip but assume that, from a public transport perspective, it'd be best leaving from town to get there? Any help appreciated re best way to reach this businness centre

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If it's oversized will you be able to carry it back on public transport?

The 140 from the city centre stops outside it. You'll see the Nightline Depot from the bus and get off at the stop beside it (turning right before Charlestown Shopping Centre), otherwise a taxi would probably be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

January wrote: »
    If it's oversized will you be able to carry it back on public transport?

The 140 from the city centre stops outside it. You'll see the Nightline Depot from the bus and get off at the stop beside it (turning right before Charlestown Shopping Centre), otherwise a taxi would probably be your best bet.

Cheers for that. It's a parcel from Amazon but, sometimes, they insist on putting a few relatively small items into a massive box. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I ordered from Amazon this time last year, they had packed two pretty small items into one HUGE box with paper filling the rest of it... fun times... It's the first entrance into the Nightline Depot coming from Charlestown, not the second btw... learned that the hard way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Hope you've got plenty of time, I was waiting over an hour there last weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dutchy wrote: »
    Cheers for that. It's a parcel from Amazon but, sometimes, they insist on putting a few relatively small items into a massive box. Thanks again

You can open the box, and take the contents. The guys should remove the packaging for you if you ask nicely.

Option B. Send it to another address and save the time and bus fare might be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Davy wrote: »
    You can open the box, and take the contents. The guys should remove the packaging for you if you ask nicely.

Option B. Send it to another address and save the time and bus fare might be worth it.

Option B is one I hadn't figured into the equation. The thoughts of said journey does not appeal on the run up to Christmas so may just call them re a re deliver

Advertisement