Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone rejecting calls by its self :-(

• 15-12-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Somehow my children have changed a setting on my iPhone 4. It is rejecting calls and sending a sorry I'm busy text on its own. Bloody thing has a mind of its own. How do I change this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

check and see if Do Not Disturb is turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 angelarm

djdunny wrote: »
    check and see if Do Not Disturb is turned on.
    Hi, so I'm new to iPhone what is do not disturb and where do I find it, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

It is in settings. Is there a moon shaped icon beside the time on the top of the screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Is there a moon icon (do not disturb) on the top of your homescreen? If you have iOS 7 installed it's quite easy to enable do not disturb by mistake through the control centre. If the children were messing about with your phone they could easily have done this by swiping up from the bottom of the home screen, or you could have mistakenly done this yourself. If any of the icons appear in white instead of grey they are set to on. Tap to turn off & they will change to grey. If you don't have iOS 7 they could have done it through phone settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Is it your mother in-law calling you? That's a feature ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 angelarm

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Is it your mother in-law calling you? That's a feature ;)
    Haha no it was my dad, the phone sent him a snotty text saying I was busy and to ring later

Thanks for the advice everyone it is not on do not disturb now and has rang as normal today

Advertisement