Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking M4A1

Options
  • 15-12-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hello all! This is my first post of many, hopefully. I'm looking for an M4A1 that is either near-new or in excellent condition, wanted with box if possible as it's a Christmas gift. Either full metal or made of high-quality ABS, with rails for attachments (attachments welcome, but not needed as I'm on a budget!). Must come with battery and charger.

Based in Dublin, can meet at Fingal Airsoft, testing preferred.

If you have one for sale, throw up a picture and I'll take a look. No harm in taking a look at what you have to offer. Many thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭BigBoom

I have an M4 cqb for sale? Will have a brand new battery, never skermished, 3 mags, and a new smart charger.
    It's made by Dboys and is full metal. Has a full top rail. Has side and bottom rails on the front half of the gun.
    It is a great gun. I'm also based in Dublin. Pic below :)

Pic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Chicken Doughnut

BigBoom wrote: »
    I have an M4 cqb for sale? Will have a brand new battery, never skermished, 3 mags, and a new smart charger.
    It's made by Dboys and is full metal. Has a full top rail. Has side and bottom rails on the front half of the gun.
    It is a great gun. I'm also based in Dublin. Pic below :)

It's a nice piece alright. But one of those mags looks in bad shape (scratches). Does it come with a box? Or a gun case if you're looking to sell one? I'll pay extra for a case if you're selling.

Yeah it is indeed.
    Yeah the mag is scratched to hell but the internals are perfect. As are the other mags. :) never any problems :) unfortunately not I'm afraid but I'm sure you'll pick one up handy :)

Well, to make the best of a bad situation, at least I would be able to tell that mag apart from others if it's lost or left amongst other M4 mags. Any attachments for sale as a bundle or just the gun? Sorry for the questions, just trying to kill two birds with one stone if possible :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭raider848

hi any intrest in a gp magpul m4 carbine comes boxed with mag and battery

raider848 wrote: »
    hi any intrest in a gp magpul m4 carbine comes boxed with mag and battery

Like I said, open to all offers. Do you have any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭raider848

Like I said, open to all offers. Do you have any pictures?
    nothing at the moment but this is a similar image from the web
    aeg008ba-2000x1400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Sorry I know your looking for an m4 but have you any interest in an mp5? I have one up for sale in showroom condition and comes with original box

Yep I do indeed. Have a bipod grip, a red dot sight and a silencer. Mite need a rail riser for the red dot sight tho.
    What is your budget if u don't mind me asking?

• Advertisement

raider848 wrote: »
    nothing at the moment but this is a similar image from the web
    aeg008ba-2000x1400.jpg

If you can upload images soon, let me know.

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Sorry I know your looking for an m4 but have you any interest in an mp5? I have one up for sale in showroom condition and comes with original box

Afraid not. I was originally going for an MP5K until my friends and everyone else suggested the reliability of the M4. Plus, M4 is versatile with attachments :)

BigBoom wrote: »
    Yep I do indeed. Have a bipod grip, a red dot sight and a silencer. Mite need a rail riser for the red dot sight tho.
    What is your budget if u don't mind me asking?

At the minute €150, but can probably expand it a bit if I can find the right deal.

At the minute €150, but can probably expand it a bit if I can find the right deal.

Ok, we'll I was originally looking for €160 for the gun, mags, battery and smart charger. Charger is brand new itself and was baught for €35 in MIA airsoft.
    But I would take €150 for it. :) bipod grip and silencer would be an extra €25 :)

And for the bipod grip, silencer, and red dot how much? I'd really need a box or gun case, though. I'll browse the forums and see if someone is selling one for cheap enough now.

Emm €150 for gun, mags and battery and charger, and then €35 for red dot, bipod grip, and silencer. :)
    Unfortunately I don't. I generally just used a kit bag. It fitted right in a standard kit bag. :)

Ah, I like gun cases and bags, make it feel more realistic. I'll browse the ads here for one.

Yeah at 1st I was mad for one. Just never bothered myself. Haha :P

Well, leave it with me. Buying used is cheaper than new, and money is tight, so I probably won't buy new.

Well, leave it with me. Buying used is cheaper than new, and money is tight, so I probably won't buy new.

Yeah no bother bud. :) let me know. :)
    If I know anybody selling one I'll let u know :)

• Advertisement

Bump. Also considering how common the M4 is, I'm highly interested in Magpul M4's in OD Green and Tan or similar on railed M4s.

Advertisement