Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've lost my card, and i ordered a new one over the weekend, i leave on Wednesday mor

Options
  • 16-12-2013 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I get cash weekly from my dad, how do i access my money abroad, and is there a way to speed up the process....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hiteshk wrote: »
    I get cash weekly from my dad, how do i access my money abroad, and is there a way to speed up the process....
    Hi Hiteshk,

A Visa Debit card takes 5-6 working days to go out in the post and there is no way to speed this process up.  You would need an active Debit card to access your money abroad at an ATM.  If the card doesn't arrive before you leave you can withdraw cash from your branch before you leave.  If you do this make sure you have Photo ID and contact your branch to make sure they have full cashier services the day you go in.  

Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

Many thanks

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hiteshk

Is there anywhere i can use phone banking to transfer money to my friends account abroad?? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Hiteshk,

International payments can only be processed online. This option is not available via our phone service. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement