Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good furniture store in Athlone area

Options
  • 16-12-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend one with quality and value (hard to get the mix right i know). Ordering a 3 piece suite when i find a suitable one.

Cheers in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Michael Heavin Carpets does furniture also ( beds, sofas etc).
    On Dublin Road across from the Shack. Got beds in there recently and no complaints (having the best sleeps ever! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

I'd recommend Igoes on the Mullingar rd.

Its where we got our 3 piece suite - great quality and value although I may have benefited from a local discount. They can make their own furniture on site so your not limited to what you see in store.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=53.447146,-7.838702&spn=0.022338,0.038581&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=53.449289,-7.845383&panoid=7atwAbMi-I14WR4VM-fefw&cbp=12,348.94,,1,7.01

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Anyone recommend one with quality and value (hard to get the mix right i know). Ordering a 3 piece suite when i find a suitable one.

Cheers in advance :D

Might be worth trying the oddly named bigmickey.ie. Its just the far side of Longford (between Longford and NewtownForbes, Sligo road)

Its an interesting experience. Seems to have good stuff. There is a lot of good reports on the bargain alerts forum with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Definitely Michael Heavin on the Dublin Road. I wouldn't go anywhere else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Got a great deal on a 3 piece suite in Furniture Direct.

Thanks for the recommendations folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement