Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stunt day - precision driving school, any good?

Options
  • 16-12-2013 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Has anybody tried the Brendan Condon stunt driving experience in Wicklow? I want to buy a voucher as a gift for somebody who enjoys driving in Mondello etc. but looking for something different (and not so expensive!)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chegarty

Hey,

I've been there a few times, it's great fun. Nothing compares to it plus you can't go wrong with driving someone else car and tire's and not have to worry bout it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Zauka

Stunt driving is cool attraction, however I never tried it. Last year on Valentines day I got Off Road Buggy Racing Experience 2 hours driving cost €55 so it's not too bad. Recommending to try it on a sunny day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement