Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MvC2 and UMvC3 being removed from XBL

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Don't forget, last chance to grab shuma and Jill too.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I heard that they are going to be available on XBL till the 26th. It is PSN that it is only up on till the 19th.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I heard that they are going to be available on XBL till the 26th. It is PSN that it is only up on till the 19th.

It actually doesn't specify an exact date for XBL in the article.

I've just bought a 360 specifically for FG tournaments so I'm going to load it up with all things UMvC3 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm kind of tempted to get them on PS3.. but from what I gather no one uses PS3s for Marvel anymore, so there's probably not much point.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Don't touch PS3 Marvel, it's an atrocity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I just read on Major Nelson that these will be on sale on XBL till the 23rd of December.

UMvC3 is 83% off and the DLC as well as MvC2 are 75% off.

http://majornelson.com/2013/12/16/countdown-to-2014-deals-start-tuesday/

I wonder why vanilla is not being delisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Gonna download marvel as soon as im home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm seeing a lot of tweets from US TOs that you can get UMVc3 + Jill and Shuma for about $7 total.

Everyone's grabbing it.

I'm seeing a lot of tweets from US TOs that you can get UMVc3 + Jill and Shuma for about $7 total.

Everyone's grabbing it.

To be fair to capcom they appear to be doing their best to make sure everyone gets a copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

To be fair to Capcom, they're giving everyone one last chance to give them money :pac:

UltraDavid is concerned that tournaments might have to deal with Disney/Marvel for rights to use and show MvC games now if license is expiring...

🤪

Advertisement