Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old statements needed

Options
  • 16-12-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need old ( 2007) statements from a BOI account and also a closed loan account. I am living abroad and was told I need to contact my branch directly. I tried, but the direct lines don't work!! Is there another way to get my statements? It is urgent as it is for a court case. I have tried 365 online several times with no luck today
     Please help!

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

repasil wrote: »
    Hi,

I need old ( 2007) statements from a BOI account and also a closed loan account. I am living abroad and was told I need to contact my branch directly. I tried, but the direct lines don't work!! Is there another way to get my statements? It is urgent as it is for a court case. I have tried 365 online several times with no luck today
     Please help!

Thank you!
    Hi repasil,

You can order the duplicate statements for your active account through the 'Online Service Desk' on Bank of Ireland 365 online under the form 'Order Duplicate statements'.  If you unable to do this online you can order the statements by calling Bank of Ireland 365 directly on 00353 1 4044000 and selecting *, a representative will be happy to assist you.

The duplicate statement for your loan account will have to be ordered directly with the branch it was held in.  Please see here for the contact details for our branches.

Hope this helps

Seán

Advertisement