Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVB sacked

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

"We were extremely reluctant to make a change mid-season, but felt we had to do so in the club's best interests. We have a great squad and we owe them a head coach who will bring out the best in them and allow them to flourish and enjoy a strong, exciting finish to the season." Levy

I think AVB had lost the dressing room. Ade & BAE first, the Moussa & Vertz, then the rest. Freund too.

I think Gary Neville hit the nail on the head,. He wasn't given enough time to do the job he was appointed to do, but whether he should have ever been given the job in the first place is a bigger question.

Nonsense, if he didn't like Dembele he wouldn't have played him. Vert was the first name on the team sheet since Bale left. Don't know how you can say that.

As for Ade, how many games did he play last year, and of those games how many did he play well in? I think if you were to go back over the match threads from last year you would see that pretty much everyone was fed up with Ade, considering he was, and still is, our highest paid player.

And that Gary Neville thing is such shít. He's only backing up his friend Jamie.

Well over a week since AVB was sacked and I have still haven't seen one legitimate reason for his dismissal. We're like Chelsea at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

THFC wrote: »
    Nonsense, if he didn't like Dembele he wouldn't have played him. Vert was the first name on the team sheet since Bale left. Don't know how you can say that.

If Sandro had been fit from the word go Dembele wouldn't have gotten a look in. Dembele was fed up playing DM. Vertonghen fed up playing LB. Body language was there for everyone to see. Any it's xmas, so I ain't arguing.

Advertisement