Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car break ins - Friday 13th December

Options
  • 16-12-2013 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just an FYI that on Friday evening between 5.15pm and 7.45pm my car was broken into in Shoreline Leisure Centre - luckily car could not be opened and it is visible on CCTV (and there was nothing in the car anyway!).They smashed the small window in the back and tried to open door (but couldn't) so pulled the back seats down to try to get into the boot. On the same night 4 cars were broken into in Go Gym and also 1 in the Glenview. Hoping their car reg is caught on the CCTV :)

The Guards told me that it's common for this time of year as people leave presents in cars and also at the gym as a lot of women tend to leave their handbags in the car.

I don't want to scare anyone or cause any problems but just wanted to let you know since there appears to have been a goof few break ins in Greystones.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement