Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Happened to Time 4 men in Ballincollig

Options
  • 16-12-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Does anyone know what happened to "Time 4 Men" hair dressers in Ballincollig?
    It took me years to find a decent hair dresser in Ireland and now they have vanished !
    Anyone who used to work there please contact me if you can do a private hair cut.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Thread moved from Fashion & Appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 13 richie1313

I know all the staff that worked there. Anyone in particular you're looking for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 13 richie1313

That guy that you refer to Sephiroth_dude did not own Time4Men but left it and did as much damage to it as he could before he left and afterwards etc. He poached as many customers as he could and ran Time4Men into the ground. He then took on the Polish female barber that worked there but not before she also did as much damage as possible before joining him.

The original owner passed away 12 months ago and her family kept it going for as long as they could before Boston Barbers bought took over the lease. It's sister-shop is Visage Hairdressers which is across from the original shop.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

richie1313 wrote: »
    That guy that you refer to Sephiroth_dude did not own Time4Men but left it and did as much damage to it as he could before he left and afterwards etc. He poached as many customers as he could and ran Time4Men into the ground. He then took on the Polish female barber that worked there but not before she also did as much damage as possible before joining him.

The original owner passed away 12 months ago and her family kept it going for as long as they could before Boston Barbers bought took over the lease. It's sister-shop is Visage Hairdressers which is across from the original shop.

Woahhhh thats bad form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 yermano

its a cut throat business i hear !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Can't go wrong with Karizma on Oliver Plunkett St in town if you're looking for a good barber with a good atmosphere, been going there for years. Hasan and Nico would be the main guys there.

Advertisement