Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full kit in Dublin

Options
  • 16-12-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all. Anyone know where I can get the full spurs kit including shorts and socks in Dublin. Seems to be no shortage of the shorts and socks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

DEFIE wrote: »
    Hi all. Anyone know where I can get the full spurs kit including shorts and socks in Dublin. Seems to be no shortage of the shorts and socks

Assume you meant to say 'Seems to be a shortage of the shorts and socks'

I've been in most of the major sports stores in the main shopping centre's of Dublin and its high streets and you'd be luck to get a jersey in a lot of them, nevermind the socks/shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭DEFIE

Yes excuse my typo. Damn iPhone has a mind of its own. I did mean shortage

Assume you meant to say 'Seems to be a shortage of the shorts and socks'

I've been in most of the major sports stores in the main shopping centre's of Dublin and its high streets and you'd be luck to get a jersey in a lot of them, nevermind the socks/shorts.

Advertisement