Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GL Auctioneers, O' Connell St.

• 16-12-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience dealing with these auctioneers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Yes I have stay away from them. Not a good experience.

+1 with Mary (in terms of letting)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

Also letted from them, would stay well clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Thanks for replies guys, any reasons in particular?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Letted with them and they were fine. In saying that all my dealings barr signing the lease were usually through the landlord.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

The Bogman wrote: »
    Thanks for replies guys, any reasons in particular?

Let an apartment from them a few years back. Place was filthy when we viewed it but said we would take it if it got cleaned. They said it would be spotless and of course when we got the keys nothing had been done. Any time there was a problem taht need to get sorted you basically had to call them morning, noon and night to get them to do anything about it. Won't ever be dealing with them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

they rented out our house for us about 2yrs ago, they got us great tenants & we had'nt a bother with them - or the people they got us. just our experience, found them very good & if ever we had to do that again, i would use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

I've found them to be a disaster not keeping appointments to view premises showing up over an hour late several times (which matters when you've taken an time off work to view somewhere) and having an absolute nightmare trying to get anything fixed/repaired etc.

Having said that I've never had a positive experience with any letting agency in Limerick!

Advertisement