If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 55W905

Options
  • 16-12-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭

Hi John / lads

Hoping that I can get a quick quote for the above TV with the BDPS790 Blu Ray player?

http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah011516

I'll need delivery to Dublin as well (hope this is still ok for this TV?).

Also, need 25m of speaker cable to connect my amp and speakers I got from you a while back!

Can you quote me for all that and I'll put the order in as I'd like to get it by Christmas.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

SK1979 wrote: »
    Hi John / lads

Hoping that I can get a quick quote for the above TV with the BDPS790 Blu Ray player?

http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah011516

I'll need delivery to Dublin as well (hope this is still ok for this TV?).

Also, need 25m of speaker cable to connect my amp and speakers I got from you a while back!

Can you quote me for all that and I'll put the order in as I'd like to get it by Christmas.

Thanks a mill.
    SK,

stock is so critically tight on the 55W905 that we are not even supossed to ship it - but if I can get my paws on one and you would like one I'll happily ship away!

The price is currently £1718 for the 55W905 / BDPS790 and delivery would be £19.95..

Drop us a PM with yuor coontact details or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie if you would like to proceed and we will try to secure one for you,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

John

Thats brilliant, really appreciate that. At that price, I will definitely put an order in. Just one more thing though, can I add 25m of decent speaker cable to the order and get it all delivered at the same time? I've an amp and surround speakers from yourself to install as well (they've been patiently waiting on the TV to arrive before doing so!).

I'll pm or mail the address then once you can confirm adding on the speaker cable to confirm the order. Well will need to get paid on Wednesday first but aside from that minor detail I'll be ready to go!

Many thanks again

S

John

Thats brilliant, really appreciate that. At that price, I will definitely put an order in. Just one more thing though, can I add 25m of decent speaker cable to the order and get it all delivered at the same time? I've an amp and surround speakers from yourself to install as well (they've been patiently waiting on the TV to arrive before doing so!).

I'll pm or mail the address then once you can confirm adding on the speaker cable to confirm the order. Well will need to get paid on Wednesday first but aside from that minor detail I'll be ready to go!

Many thanks again

S
    No problem,

we will await the PM and reply asap,

Thanks for the Biz - its much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

I sent you a pm and popped a mail off to sales account last night. Give me a call on the number provided when you can and I can confirm the payment details.

Cheers

S

Hi John

I sent you a pm and popped a mail off to sales account last night. Give me a call on the number provided when you can and I can confirm the payment details.

Cheers

S
    SK1979,

thanks for the order and I know DAve has been in touch already :D

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or if there are any queries,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Just a quick note to say tv and blu ray received today. Looking great so far. Thanks again to richersounds, especially john and Dave though. Great service as ever. 

Ps: missed your call this evening Dave but all good with the delivery. Have a great Christmas lads. 

Just a quick note to say tv and blu ray received today. Looking great so far. Thanks again to richersounds, especially john and Dave though. Great service as ever. 

Ps: missed your call this evening Dave but all good with the delivery. Have a great Christmas lads. 
    SK,

phew - you were our biggest worry - we hate leaving biggies 'till the last minute and thanks for the post - Great TV and hope you enjoy it...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.