Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would Spurs supporters like to see as the next manager?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

every logical part of my brain is screaming this is madness, what is a club with champions league aspirations doing appointing essentially a rookie to run the first team.

But when hr came to the club his motivation to players consisted of "go on and faking run about" and "your a top player".
    And we got into the top four.

maybe Tim Sherwood can work a miracle with a less is more approach, the players at his disposal are certainly talented enough.

Best of luck Tim I think you will need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Levy obviously cant get a big name in at the moment so has gone with Tim. No doubt there is plenty of small print re top 4 finishes and reaching a certain no.of points. Fully expect someone to be announced at the end of the season and Sherwood to go back to the youth role.

He rode his look defensively against Southampton but we did create a heap of chances and scored 3 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Tottenham HotspurVerified account
    @SpursOfficial
    Tim on his appointment: 'If you cut me in half, I bleed the colour of the club. It's a proud moment.' #THFC

Read on here someone said he'd an arsenal tattoo.from the way he speaks he seems to be saying he's spurs through and through

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Read on here someone said he'd an arsenal tattoo.from the way he speaks he seems to be saying he's spurs through and through
    He's a massive Arsenal fan, not that it matters now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Good luck Tim. You'll need it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

golfball37 wrote: »
    He's a massive Arsenal fan, not that it matters now.

That doesn't matter, he's committed to us now, did AF support Utd?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

That doesn't matter, he's committed to us now, did AF support Utd?

big city fan... When he wasnt busy following liverpool and leeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

big city fan... When he wasnt busy following liverpool and leeds.

:D

Advertisement