Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffy Clyro Irish Dates 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

YouMeAtSix! :D

Fairly happy with that!

Little Matador are not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Jesus it'd be great if Little Matador did the Cork date too! You Me at 6 can go walk off a cliff though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mushy wrote: »
    Jesus it'd be great if Little Matador did the Cork date too! You Me at 6 can go walk off a cliff though.

Have to say they are one of my guilty pressures ha . Please dont judge me ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I love You Me At Six but hate their fan base. Thankfully both these shows are over 18s so that partially solves that problem.

Cannot wait for both these gigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Looks like I do not have to be in a rush to get to Kilmainham, nothing against the bands, but not my cup of tea either of them, although if it is a nice sunny day they could provide some good background music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Gone are the days where good bands like Manchester orchestra and ocean size would be supporting biffy :(

Little Matador are very good. Oceansize wouldve been class back in the day.

Little Matador are very good. Oceansize wouldve been class back in the day.

They were back in the ambassador days :(

They were back in the ambassador days :(

Was that in 07? Feckin exam made miss that. And thatll mean I will have missed oceansize twice!

think so, was the 50th anniversary of the Fender strat concert.

exams never make me miss a gig, i went to a weezer show the night before my leaving cert, no way was any exam going to get in my way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Does anyone know the numbers going to be at this gig? Belsonic only holds 5000 so was thinking of going there instead

spodoinkle wrote: »
    Does anyone know the numbers going to be at this gig? Belsonic only holds 5000 so was thinking of going there instead

Marquee is bout the 5000 mark too.

Little Matador playing a tiny venue in cork late after Biffy gig so assume they'll be supporting them here. Suits me fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Got tickets yeterday :D

What time do you think people will start queing at ?

My sisters coming with me and she's in work till 3 that day so wont be able to make it to Kilmaniam till about 4. Just don't want to end up being miles back ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

booked tickets for biffy in the marquee cork not knowing it was all seating!
    anyway these are the seats i got, anyone know if they are any good?
    Section

STAND
    Row

G8
    Seats

305 - 306

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Mr.S wrote: »
    You have a standing ticket!

ok so whats the g8 305-306 about?

zweton wrote: »
    ok so whats the g8 305-306 about?

Just a method so they can tell how many tickets they've sold.

To anyone going to the Cork gig, a band called Little Matador are playing in Cyprus Avenue after this Biffy gig, a late show. Only €8 in. They aren't down to support Biffy, but they are in Dublin and Belfast.

Who is actually down to support at the Marquee?

Hope youre more lucky than the dublin gigs and not stuck with you me at six !

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Hope youre more lucky than the dublin gigs and not stuck with you me at six !

I actually really like You Me At Six. Their new album is pretty good. I'll be at Dublin too anyway so I am getting them regardless

Nobody yet from what ive seen. I guess it will be Little Matador though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,418 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

It's keywest who are supporting down in the marquee.

Looking forward to seeing Biffy down there

I actually really like You Me At Six. Their new album is pretty good. I'll be at Dublin too anyway so I am getting them regardless

I haven't heard their new album but I'm not exactly their biggest fan ;)

They do have some pretty catchy tunes though, maybe too catchy.... :P

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It's keywest who are supporting down in the marquee.

Looking forward to seeing Biffy down there

Keywest are supporting Bryan Adams from their own website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

To anyone going to the Cork gig, a band called Little Matador are playing in Cyprus Avenue after this Biffy gig, a late show. Only €8 in. They aren't down to support Biffy, but they are in Dublin and Belfast.

I presume the whole point of this is for people to go to after Biffy? Like, it surely won't be started by the time you'd get out of the marquee and down to Cyrpus Avenue would it?

MacBizzle wrote: »
    I presume the whole point of this is for people to go to after Biffy? Like, it surely won't be started by the time you'd get out of the marquee and down to Cyrpus Avenue would it?

Yeah doors at Cypruss Avenue are like 10.30, so Little Matador will be on at like midnight.

Think I'm giving Biffy a miss.They don't appear to be playing rarer songs I haven't heard, I have to replace National tickets that got lost/stolen in the midst of moving house, and I'm seeing the Biff in Belgium. Annoying, but it might change again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yeah doors at Cypruss Avenue are like 10.30, so Little Matador will be on at like midnight.

Think I'm giving Biffy a miss.They don't appear to be playing rarer songs I haven't heard, I have to replace National tickets that got lost/stolen in the midst of moving house, and I'm seeing the Biff in Belgium. Annoying, but it might change again!

Ticketmaster might replace lost our stolen tickets if you have a receipt?

Ticketmaster might replace lost our stolen tickets if you have a receipt?

Bought in an outlet so receipt with tix. Also GA tickets so cant replace! Or so the website.

Anyone who's been to Kilmainham know how muddy it gets ? Will it be a wellies affair ?

Also how early do you think people will start queuing at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,418 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

the setlist for there recent concert in the isle of wight was very good.They didnt do opposites which was weird but they did do saturday superhouse.

Going to the marquee show first time in the marquee and first time seeing Biffy

• Advertisement

I'd actually prefer opposites to some songs on puzzle tbh.

Advertisement