Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dublin city center - hd brows

• 16-12-2013 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya, wondering can anyone recommend a place in the city center to get hd brows done? My usual place is booked out til after Christmas and I'd rather not have messy brows at Christmas!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

There's a place in jervis st that did them, 48 hr patch test though

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

There is a place on Johnson's court, off grafton street, called Hyde that does them. I've never been there but have heard good things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

You can't beat brown sugar for hd brows.the two beauticians there are fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Elysian Brows ftw. They don't necessarily call it HD brows. But you can get them threaded and tinted there to the same effect.

Advertisement