Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare/ Carlow logo design

Options
  • 16-12-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

I've a new place opening up in the new year and I'm looking for someone who can design a logo and letter heads/ business cards etc, but quickly.

Anyone got a recommendation ?

thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

discodavie wrote: »
    I've a new place opening up in the new year and I'm looking for someone who can design a logo and letter heads/ business cards etc, but quickly.

Anyone got a recommendation ?

thanks
    Dave

I'd say you prefer to spend your money local but I think your best bet is online. Lots of people you can get to design logos for a reasonable price and quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

id always try to keep my money locally, been looking online too, nice to have comparisons though

Thanks percy212 for your info

Following it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

The gals in TMC are very good. they work with printing.com so have the big buying power but local knowledge and louise there is very good with design.

They are on the laneway opposite the foundry just off the main street

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gugsy

Freelancer.com is good site check it out you post your idea and frelancers will answer you within seconds and will have the job done on avg 3 days. if you have time to check out some profiles and to see some review they may send you, it may suit you. I used it and for a logo and brochure and was pleased with results.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

yeah, I got logo's done on fiverr.com ...bya designer from bangladesh ....a top job too, and done in 48hrs.

Just a follow up,

Kildare designer €800 plus vodka and tonic for logo only design. :(

Freelancer $280 ( 68 people bidding on job )for all stationary, sign and van sign writing design.

Despite rejecting the first design had it done by this afternoon jobs great and all ready now for the printers in jan.

Thanks for the help (hadn't heard of freelancer)

Advertisement