Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

argos exchange

Options
  • 16-12-2013 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

hi all

cant find answer to this anywhere. live far from store and all telephone support numbers are uk based it seems.

if i by an item in say argos dundrum, and then wish to exchange that item couple days after, do i have to do it through same branch, or could i do it through say tallaght branch for instance?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Should be fine to exchange in a different branch, as long as the item is one that they exchange, Argos have certain restrictions on items that they will exchange, it should be noted on your receipt and they have always told me at the time of purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Yep, different branch is fine, done that before. As the previous poster mentioned though, make sure the item isn't exempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

As long as the item is within their accepted return types, and you have the receipt plus packaging, then I think you shouldn't have an issue.

Advertisement