Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glitch on notifications?

Options
  • 16-12-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there's a glitch?

You know the arrow beside your username which contains your followed threads? Well it keeps saying I have 3 new notifications on threads I follow but I don't.

Also I am still following a thread that I UNfollowed earlier.
    I went back and double-checked and when I go to the thread, it is giving me the option to follow, which means I AM actually unfollowing.

Sorry if this sounds confusing..basically, to sum it up..I'm being told there are new notifications where there aren't and I am following a thread that I have unfollowed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

getting the same problem. This thread opened with zero posts in it. control+F5 corrected the problem but having to do it on most threads.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Yeah I think the Hamsters started into the Christmas treats a lickle early and are on a sugar high right now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

There was a glitch in the matrix where some things weren't being replicated across to the slave databases, but not only has it been sorted, the cause has been identified and slapped in the face with a large trout.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Poor trout

Advertisement