Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage redeeming costs.

Options
  • 16-12-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

I have just paid the balance of my mortgage online using 365. Will I have to contact any one for closing account or should I receive interest fee's  in the post?

Many thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Gar32,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

You can call the Mortgage Team on 01 6113333 and a representative will be happy to finalise your account.

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Hi Gar32,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

You can call the Mortgage Team on 01 6113333 and a representative will be happy to finalise your account.

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Elaine
    Hello Elaine,

After calling I was told to contact the branch I have account. I could not get to them on time can they give me a an interest amount over the phone so I can be mortgage free. :)

Many thanks

Gar32

Hi Gar32,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

As you have been advised to contact your branch by our Mortgage team, you will need to call into the branch directly as they can not provide you with an interest amount over the phone.

You can call your account holding branch and a representative will be happy to make an appointment on your behalf with a Mortgage Advisor.

To find the contact details of your branch, please see here.

We hope this helps.

Thanks
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Hi Gar32,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

As you have been advised to contact your branch by our Mortgage team, you will need to call into the branch directly as they can not provide you with an interest amount over the phone.

You can call your account holding branch and a representative will be happy to make an appointment on your behalf with a Mortgage Advisor.

To find the contact details of your branch, please see here.

We hope this helps.

Thanks
    Elaine
    I live in Germany so any other way please ?

Hi Gar32,

Thanks for posting.

We're sorry as we were not aware that you are currently residing in Germany. However, you can still call your branch directly and a representative will be happy to discuss this situation with you. Regrettably, we can not assist you further here as we do not have account access.

The branches opening hours and contact information can be found on our website through the branch locator. You can find these details here.

Thanks
    Elaine

• Advertisement
Advertisement