Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Money

• 16-12-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Anyone have any good methods of making money. Millions, billions even. And don't give me the ones where you already need like 800k to do it.

Ps. Donations are appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

You'll appreciate money more if you earn it. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭kenyard

looks like the majority of the glitches have been fixed at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I've gotten to 70 something% and still finding it hard to get money. I'm sick to death of doing missions for people and them not paying me for it. Am I doing something wrong? I only have a few businesses, and 2/3 characters are broke because I bought said businesses.

I don't play online, is this where ya get the money? Haven't been able to make big bucks on the stock market either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Mackman wrote: »
    I've gotten to 70 something% and still finding it hard to get money. I'm sick to death of doing missions for people and them not paying me for it. Am I doing something wrong? I only have a few businesses, and 2/3 characters are broke because I bought said businesses.

I don't play online, is this where ya get the money? Haven't been able to make big bucks on the stock market either.
    Heists are the place you make money, that and stock markets. That's the only place you can do it..if you can't do it on the stock market then you're pretty much screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭MW2FAN

keano25 wrote: »
    You'll appreciate money more if you earn it. ;)

I have worked hard for the 600k I had 3 weeks ago, now I have 69k (haha) and I've resorted to buying money on ebay!! 5million for 1 euro isn't to bad my my standards!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭omega666

All 3 of characters have over 2 billion in cash each from doing the Lester/Stock Markets missions. Is there any way you can reload an earlier game and do the lester missions again.

Anyone online money? I've 28m in story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 Little Italy

It would be nice if you could actually buy a gaf like in San Andreas, heck, it would be nice if you could buy a burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭rustedtrumpet

Sell some drugs like ket or yayo

talking bout' gta ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mackman wrote: »
    Buy a scrapyard. Blow up cars, and you get money.

Buy stocks for a car company. Blow up said cars, get money for doing so.

Advertisement