Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie App I created for Windows 8 Phones with Windows App Studio

Options
  • 16-12-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all,

As part of a college assignment I have created a movie app for Ireland using App Studio Beta, which shows you the nearest cinema, listings and times, along with release dates for new movies, and latest releases on BluRay, DVD and Netflix.

Here is the link to the app: Movies for Ireland ,

Downloads and feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks!

(Mods if this is not allowed please feel free to move or delete.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Fingleberries pointed out to me this is this link was for the UK store, and this has now been edited to the Irish store link. Thanks Fingleberries!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

following thread, can't offer feedback but someday I may need to use an app like this and when that day comes I'll be in a position to offer feedback :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

When its says out on netfix is that the Irish one?
    Where is the out on Bluray list pulled from?
    The cinema's near me, and listings, show all dublin, which is too broad for people checking out films. If it says near me, I want it to be nearest to me.
    The Trailers don't relate to the other lists.

Advertisement