Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin Problem on Cavalier King Charles

• 16-12-2013 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey guys not sure where to ask so here goes. My 3 year old Cavvie has 2 blotches on his back for the past 3 or 4 days now. Any ideas what it is and what to buy to treat it? He doesn't seem to itch or bite at it at all it's just that I noticed when I was brushing him. No changes to environment or food recently either by the way. Thanks for your help.

* Not sure how to upload photos correctly so here's a link
    99jq.jpg

Oh and if it helps, the two blotches are quite small, somewhat raised but not visible if you do not pull the fur back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

From looking at the picture and your discription, it could be anything. Your best bet is to bring the dog to the vet, it could be contagious and the last thing you need is someone/another pet picking it up, esp. over Christmas! Most skin issues are very treatable, and not usually expensive.

Advertisement