Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Tipp Female Singer Seeks Band

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all, I am a female singer in my early 30's that has taken a break from gigging over the last couple of years but now I am ready to get back out there again. My influences include Delores O Riordan, Radiohead, Adele, Nirvana, The Animals, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Emile Sande and lots more. My taste is wide and varied and I am open to most styles of music and can sing many different styles. I love anything with a bit of soul or a really good rock song. If you are a band anywhere in the midlands looking for a singer and want more info just pm me. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the musicians available forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1528

spamming ads like this in random and unrelated forums, is likely to lead to a siteban.

Advertisement