Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any homebrewers need empty wine bottles?

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello,
    I've just moved here from a place that happily takes away your recycling for free and just discovered that you can't recycle glass unless you take it somewhere over here.
    I have no car and we, at my house, are wine drinkers. I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who wants bottles? We could easily wait until we have a certain number of them, clean them, and contact the person or whatever. Any advice? Any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭flintash

interested. where is your whereabout

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TruncatisVinea

Dublin 3, North Strand.
    I only have 4 now, but they will pile up!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭flintash

its aways dublin. thanks
    but im down in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ian2010

Hello,
    I've just moved here from a place that happily takes away your recycling for free and just discovered that you can't recycle glass unless you take it somewhere over here.
    I have no car and we, at my house, are wine drinkers. I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who wants bottles? We could easily wait until we have a certain number of them, clean them, and contact the person or whatever. Any advice? Any takers?

Hi all,

I don't know if its allowed but I am in the process of setting up a home brew supply shop in Dublin.

I will be supplying beer kits, wine kits, cider kits etc.

I am looking for feedback on what people want brands equipment etc

I am a home brewer myself so I know what I like but just need to know what all you lot like.

Thanks

Ian

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

This.
    I want to be able to walk into a shop and browse and sniff that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Ian2010 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I don't know if its allowed but I am in the process of setting up a home brew supply shop in Dublin.

I will be supplying beer kits, wine kits, cider kits etc.

I am looking for feedback on what people want brands equipment etc

I am a home brewer myself so I know what I like but just need to know what all you lot like.

Thanks

Ian

well that went off topic.

Your bound to find loads of people that will take the bottles from you, find a local homebrew shop, theres a few in dublin, put up a notice giving away the bottles!

That or start making your own wine :)

Advertisement