Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White malteasers

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Looking for white malteasers - has anyone seen them anywhere (based in Dublin) thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

They must be gone off the market, haven't seen them in ages! (Sadly!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

These were amazing!
    White Kit Kats aren't bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

whiskeyman wrote: »
    White Kit Kats aren't bad either.

Can ya get these in Ireland? I got a huge bar of it a few weeks back in Oz, it was quite possibly the nicest bar of all time. Ate it a bit too fast though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Can ya get these in Ireland? I got a huge bar of it a few weeks back in Oz, it was quite possibly the nicest bar of all time. Ate it a bit too fast though!

Yep, they did the normal 4 finger and also Kit Kat chunky in a white choc variety.
    I haven't been near a newsagents for a while now though, so not sure if it was a limited edition, but last one I got was in December.
    they are delish!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These cookie & cream kit kats have some white chocolate.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=273759871

They have dark kit kats too, which I like a lot.

You get some of these limited edition bars in €2 shops.

I haven't seen white malteasers this year, you would expect them around christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

I can only eat white chocolate so am often on the look out! There were white lion bars around for a while last year which were nice. Kit kat chunkys are widely available in Europe and are lovely. I remember also getting a white choc twix in both Ireland and Europe somewhere. Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,148 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Dealz usually have all the white chocolate variations of these, not sure on the maltesers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

They are in the Gala in Summerhill.

Advertisement