Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wrapping

Options
  • 16-12-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone had seen any charity offering Christmas wrapping in town anywhere?

I saw it in the Square in Tallaght last year but looking for somewhere in town.

I have conceded in my battle to wrap presents nicely and I refuse to just put everything into Christmas giftbags.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I saw a sign for gift-wrapping in the Stephen's Green shopping centre yesterday and I'm fairly sure it said it was free. I'm not sure what the set up is, but you could check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

there's definitely gift wrapping in Stephens Green - it was open today and in aid of Temple Street and on the top floor beside Asha. Im not sure if its a set charge or donation though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Cool, thanks guys! Really appreciate your replies!:)

Advertisement