Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Standalone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm loving the Irish guard server, only been KoS once though almost did a few times. Four hour restart seems to be decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just shot someone in Airfield ( north east one ), I felt a bit bad, because fella had full M4 with scope and lots of ammo with stuff etc. Though he did not replied in to my "friendly" call.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Just shot someone in Airfield ( north east one, I felt a bit bad, because fella had full M4 with scope and lots of ammo with stuff etc. Though he did not replied in to my "friendly" call.

so you really weren't friendly:rolleyes:

d0gb0y wrote: »
    so you really weren't friendly:rolleyes:

Well, when no one is answering and crawling around me in a very sneaky matter I dont really hang out to see if I will get a cap in my arse! :pac:

though up the road I sow a person who did not even tried to communicate and opened fire on me. Killed me the fecker. I came back now to my body and he took my m4 :(. Ah well, at least he left his rifle. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

:) So four hours after the unfortunate incident alone in Dragons Castle I teamed up with a bambi who had nothing and took him under my wing. Now I have a fully kitted out M4. Tac vest, backpack, the works. He has a magnum with no ammo but we have saline, ammo, mags, food and water. All is good. Logged out in the trees near balota as TIGs was server resetting. Gone off for a while now to act like DayZ isnt my life :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Just shot someone in Airfield ( north east one ), I felt a bit bad, because fella had full M4 with scope and lots of ammo with stuff etc. Though he did not replied in to my "friendly" call.

haha that was me I thought I pressed capslock to call friendly back but I think I pressed the push to talk button I use for teamspeak instead! Should have put my gun away though really...

kevovek wrote: »
    haha that was me I thought I pressed capslock to call friendly back but I think I pressed the push to talk button I use for teamspeak instead! Should have put my gun away though really...

Really sorry m8. I really was not looking to kill anyone, but when some does not Reply me and then goes sneaky crouchy around buildings I dont really hang out to ask what time is it! :D

I did felt bad when I check the body. M4 with so much ammo and some really nice stuff all around. took you a while I guess. sorry.

If that will make you feel better I got shot myself 30 minutes later lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Just took out 3 guys at the north east airfield on the Irish guard server. Saw a fresh spawn running in so decided to help him out and get him some gear, got him to give me a saline bag and we went to loot the rest of the airfield. F**ker shot me in the back the first chance he got.

Squaredude wrote: »
    Just took out 3 guys at the north east airfield on the Irish guard server. Saw a fresh spawn running in so decided to help him out and get him some gear, got him to give me a saline bag and we went to loot the rest of the airfield. F**ker shot me in the back the first chance he got.

Now that is a bit of a Prick move. Was he communicating too?

• Advertisement

Now that is a bit of a Prick move. Was he communicating too?
    Yup talking away to me. thanked me for not killing him and asked me to give him protection while he looted the hangers. CenariusHD is his name.

Yup talking away to me. thanked me for not killing him and asked me to give him protection while he looted the hangers. CenariusHD is his name.

Shoot on sight, cheers for heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Really sorry m8. I really was not looking to kill anyone, but when some does not Reply me and then goes sneaky crouchy around buildings I dont really hang out to ask what time is it! :D

I did felt bad when I check the body. M4 with so much ammo and some really nice stuff all around. took you a while I guess. sorry.

If that will make you feel better I got shot myself 30 minutes later lol.

Ah its grand man My fault really its not the first time its happened to me for pressing the wrong button to speak haha, got all that gear pretty quick too. Spawned near berizino hit the ship then the airfield when there was only 6 people on the server. Only killed one person who logged in right in front of me in a building with a moisin and I panicked and sprayed the poor fella with my M4.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Anyone on now, I'm up by Zlenegorsk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

currently updated the server

loads of buildings added added north half of the map to get people away from the coast.
    missions added.
    death messages now show up on chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Anyone near green mountain ,I need back up

Just got robbed by a lad from the north jack something [Shack TAC] had **** all but food anyway.
    Gona log out here a the green mountain base

DayZ reminds me of EVE online a lot.

Dont talk much about your location in Forums or things you do. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

J-W wrote: »
    Anyone near green mountain ,I need back up
    Is a pipe wrench and a fuzzy hat any addition?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Definitely is shoot on sight for a lot of people in [TIG] Server :pac: Spawned near Cherno and met this fella playing some good tunes on D/C and told me to Peace out or something so we kinda stuck together for a bit. While Looting Firestation some fella ran in and axed both of us when we wern't looking!

Time for revenge I thought so hopped on an empty server and looted up, getting an axe/ backpack and loads of food etc.. By the time I got back to TIG the server had reset so I made a beeline for the firestation again. As I was getting in hear some rifle shots so darted in the door and waited a bit, but there was no sign of anyone. Decided to go out the back door and up the hill at the back when I spotted the guy with the rifle coming. He hadn't seen me so ran behind and gave him a swift axe to the head :D

As I was looting more shots and spot another guy with a rifle firing at me! Just sprinted straight at him and managed to get an axe hit or two in before the screen went black...

• Advertisement

Why , I want people to know where I am so we can meet up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

Someone shot me on the boat in TiG! Dead! Kind of refreshing after a long life.

Some nice German guy just held me at gunpoint and brought me to a fully kitted dead body on the boat and then ran off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Remember guys, the BEST part of DayZ is the adrenaline you get once you get into a fire fight. The fact that one wrong move & all the previous hours hard work looting could be gone! Don't be put off by the shoot on sight stuff. Sometimes its unreal!

Me and buddy where on TIG North East Airstrip. Someone started sniping us and needless to say we did not sticked around to ask who was it! :)

So 3 of us now heading to the main airstrip. All armed and Ready! :cool:

Me and buddy where on TIG North East Airstrip. Someone started sniping us and needless to say we did not sticked around to ask who was it! :)

So 3 of us now heading to the main airstrip. All armed and Ready! :cool:
    That was me I'd say. Was watching the two of you running around for a while and decided to test the long rang scope on my mosin. I'm fairly sure that my shots landed nowhere near any of you. Funny watching you sprint for your lives though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Might see ya there....I'll shout and wave at a distance :D

That was me I'd say. Was watching the two of you running around for a while and decided to test the long rang scope on my mosin. I'm fairly sure that my shots landed nowhere near any of you. Funny watching you sprint for your lives though.

Well, we did not sticked around lol. Where you on that hill north by the road in bush. There was a wee railing too. Or you were able to Snipe from above the hill?
    We switched later to other server to see the vantage spot from where you could be hitting us.

As for your shots - You need to work on aim son! :D

Myself and konfusion are there ATM, both friendly, you lot friendly?

• Advertisement

You shooting at the nwaf?

Advertisement