Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Standalone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Whos this? :p

Trying to figure if your the same Conor from Boys Club Basketball or not.

Also ****ing DayZ desync/yellow chain constantly is ****ing with my gaming tonight =/ Can't do anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Great to see so many of you on the TS. Hope ya's had fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Will takistan life be able to be brought over to SA sometime in the future? Looks crazy fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

R0ot wrote: »
    Trying to figure if your the same Conor from Boys Club Basketball or not.

Also ****ing DayZ desync/yellow chain constantly is ****ing with my gaming tonight =/ Can't do anything.

yeah it is :P Whos you then? :pac:

Ah lads. Serious fun on the SA tonight. I really hope one of the lads managed to record the fracas when we stuck a guy up for his green clothes, then Bk accidentally axed chewey in the face instead of the guy we held up. Then his body wouldnt stop moving so we had to form a human dam to prevent him from moving so we could bandage him and defib him. All the while the guy we held up was there just making snide remarks about the situation.

:pac: Shane :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Miley O'Cyrus?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I fraps'd some of it but it merit cutting out on me so no idea what I got. Will see if it's any use.

My first death when i was heavily geared. I'm sure it must have been those two in the building site/crane as well.

I was honestly in tears laughing when we held your man up for his green tshirt. He just kept saying that you can choose your spawn colours.

Sorry again to chewy for axing him, at least we now know that saline works when unconscious :p

I fraps'd sone of it but it kept cutting out on me so no idea what I got. Will see if it's any use.

My first death when i was heavily geared. I'm sure it must have been those two in the building site/crane as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dead_Shot

i died earlier in vybor down beside the shop in one of the 2story buildings on the irish gaurd server...tired to make my way back up but died again...good loot help yourself before the server restarts

Fraps only got pieces of it. Will sort out fraps for the next session ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm finally all kitted out, 2 guns and 5 stockpiles of ammo, lots of food and medical items. Let's be having yee!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Do people use the TiG ts when playing? Looking for a few people to play with, tired of getting killed by a group of bandits when I'm on my own, none of my current gamer friends play DayZ :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I've broke my legs a few times now. Stuck in the middle of no where only able to crawl is not much fun. At least I had the small drop off that originally broke my legs, I just keep doing that until I die.
    It's a bit like this

tuxy wrote: »
    I've broke my legs a few times now. Stuck in the middle of no where only able to crawl is not much fun. At least I had the small drop off that originally broke my legs, I just keep doing that until I die.
    It's a bit like this

if you log in/out sometimes itbrecovers broken bones. A bit scummy alright but if you've fallen off a height of 6ft and broken your legs unfairly i consider it fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

Ah, lost a ton of gear to the "sometimes you just lose your character" bug. Had a lovely scope on the M4, RDS I think it's called. URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215437604"]pic[/URL I do love gearing up a character from scratch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Ah lads. Serious fun on the SA tonight. I really hope one of the lads managed to record the fracas when we stuck a guy up for his green clothes, then Bk accidentally axed chewey in the face instead of the guy we held up. Then his body wouldnt stop moving so we had to form a human dam to prevent him from moving so we could bandage him and defib him. All the while the guy we held up was there just making snide remarks about the situation.
    BKtje wrote: »
    I fraps'd some of it but it merit cutting out on me so no idea what I got. Will see if it's any use.

I was honestly in tears laughing when we held your man up for his green tshirt. He just kept saying that you can choose your spawn colours.

Sorry again to chewy for axing him, at least we now know that saline works when unconscious :p

yea that was funny stuff, no worries man. yea that guy was funny as, and after all that we still robbed his t-shirt and everything else he had, and left him ther handcuffed and naked :)

all could have been avoided if he had of just given me his t-shirt.

R0ot wrote: »
    :pac: Shane :pac:

P- - - - r ? :P
    yea that was funny stuff, no worries man. yea that guy was funny as, and after all that we still robbed his t-shirt and everything else he had, and left him ther handcuffed and naked :)

all could have been avoided if he had of just given me his t-shirt.

you on tonight again?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

P- - - - r ? :P

you on tonight again?

i will be on in about 15min.

Good running around tonight, resulting in 2 of us getting killed by combat loggers =-/ I was killed later on in the hills a few pistols shots made me unconscious =(

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Just got this game now, anyone feel like breaking in a noob? I'm new to using a keyboard and mouse for gaming so I'll be a little confused at first lol.

• Advertisement

Just got this game now, anyone feel like breaking in a noob? I'm new to using a keyboard and mouse for gaming so I'll be a little confused at first lol.

Download teamspeak and join gaellords.com TS :D also. add me on steam
    Timmyctc1 and ill break ye in ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I do feel bad for logging off to avoid dying, but it was due to the terrible game mechanics. I was wandering along minding my own business still alive after over a week playing. I had a Mosin with bullets, then out of nowhere this lunatic starts blasting at me with an automatic rifle, hits me at least once and blood starts spurting I return Fire. Aim first shot direct hit? no nothing happens to him?? Go for shot two, no bullet in the gun. Reload? no the reload button doesn't work.

The only option is to go into my inventory try load bullets and chamber a bullet then wait the 1 min or so for the character to actually load the gun then pray it fires. Or run around the corner and log off.

For shame I didn't stand up to the fight, my inventory managing skills are no match for an M4 with a full clip so I logged off :(.

I do feel bad for logging off to avoid dying, but it was due to the terrible game mechanics. I was wandering along minding my own business still alive after over a week playing. I had a Mosin with bullets, then out of nowhere this lunatic starts blasting at me with an automatic rifle, hits me at least once and blood starts spurting I return Fire. Aim first shot direct hit? no nothing happens to him?? Go for shot two, no bullet in the gun. Reload? no the reload button doesn't work.

The only option is to go into my inventory try load bullets and chamber a bullet then wait the 1 min or so for the character to actually load the gun then pray it fires. Or run around the corner and log off.

For shame I didn't stand up to the fight, my inventory managing skills are no match for an M4 with a full clip so I logged off :(.

Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Attach the stone of shame

dying's not so bad so just accept it and fight better next time to stop it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I am lying face down in dirt as penance

Not good enough you should allow one of us to actively hunt and kill you tbh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Download teamspeak and join gaellords.com TS :D also. add me on steam
    Timmyctc1 and ill break ye in ;)

Will do :] Don't have a headset yet, still waiting for Dabs.ie to deliver it.

Terrifying. Was in elektro on TIG and was en route to firestation near power plant when I see a kitted guy run up towards sniper hill. I aim. About to fire when I see he isnt alone. 2,3,4,5 6. 6 fully kitted bandits running up the hill :o i hit the deck so quick and waited hoping they wouldnt spot me
    next thing this bambi we were protecting starts fisting the wall making all manner of gunshot noises. Scary. We survived. For now

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Was in elektro on TIG

It sounds like that group was headed east to spawncamp

• Advertisement

Going to try and track them down.

Advertisement