Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So apparently there are more games? I thought I was out after having my loss. Can I please, please request that you start a new thread for every "round" with a clear and concise listing of who's supposed to play who and when? This big thread makes it a pain in the arse :p I've spent 15+ years running games tournaments and I'm very set in my ways (but these ways do work well).

So, who am I'm supposed to play?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    So apparently there are more games? I thought I was out after having my loss. Can I please, please request that you start a new thread for every "round" with a clear and concise listing of who's supposed to play who and when? This big thread makes it a pain in the arse :p I've spent 15+ years running games tournaments and I'm very set in my ways (but these ways do work well).

If only you had mod powahs to do such a thing.... :P

TommieBoy wrote: »
    Let's get the Third Round underway while we wait to hear Shim v Kupus match results (I'll post the standings afterwards)

So, here are this rounds match-ups:
    TEAM HUSTLER
    Grid – ChampagneAli vs Ben Horne - Ben Horne
    jebforever – Johnny vs Sephiroth dude - Sephiroth275
    Ted_YNWA - ted_ynwa vs SW – KellysAntihero

TEAM PLAYER
    Tommieboy – Keeverz vs Shiminay - Shiminay
    Kupus – kupus101 vs stereomatic - stereomatic
    Lithium93 – Lithium93_ vs Passenger – atswimtwobirds

As always, best of nine (first to five) wins the match, post your score (the win and the amount of games you won/lost in the thread when your match is over and let's try to have them completed within 2-3 days time so we can move on to the next round. Also, feel free to PM Grid (or me) if time constraints do not permit you to compete. smile.png thanks

You're up against TommieBoy next ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SW wrote: »
    If only you had mod powahs to do such a thing.... :P

You're up against TommieBoy next ;)

I hope Shiminay hammers TommieBoy.

Sure, I can mod and make things happen, but I'm not the one running the tournament - the tournament organiser needs to have all this in hand, ping me to make mod things happen if necessary.

TommieBoy, I'll be up for a game this evening after 8 I think, I'll ping you then.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sure, I can mod and make things happen, but I'm not the one running the tournament - the tournament organiser needs to have all this in hand, ping me to make mod things happen if necessary.

TommieBoy, I'll be up for a game this evening after 8 I think, I'll ping you then.

It's all there Shim......need to check in ol' boy!:P

This may help;):

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90318994&postcount=61

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

shim im on now if youre around. ive been calling for your head recently but i heard no answer.

you ready?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Hi Kupus I'll be on at about 10:30 tonight if you want to play your 3rd round game

prob not stereo im hitting bed in a few.

Passenger you around??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Online now. ;)

• Advertisement

Gimme a minute to login

kupus wrote: »
    prob not stereo im hitting bed in a few.
    Maybe tomorrow and/or maybe after your 2nd round game against shim

Resuming where we left off the other night due to Passenger's dodgy internet connection

Lithium93_ 0
    Passenger 5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

That's Passenger 5 - Lithium93_ 0.

hi stereo u still here im on again, i didnt get to bed yet. and looking like not for a couple hours so if you there we can play.

im playing tanki for the fist time so youll have to post here to let me know if youre available

Yeah I'm still on

and back tanki bsatrds beating me up i dint get a chance to destroy anyone

Are you ready to play Kupus

Hi kupus I tried to play you a number of times I'll try to play you tomorrow

• Advertisement

Are you ready to play Kupus

im very sorry stereo. i was busy with other stuff, ill get on again tomorrow i hope,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I hope Shiminay hammers TommieBoy.
    ^ awhh....
    397d9fd5b07467029b5ce9540f45380f.jpg
    Sorry my net was not cooperating today :(

I am sorry, that was prolly my fault. :o
    Sure, why can't we do new threads for rounds? This was all kinda new this try - we should consider this for any future tournaments ??? There's only two rounds left before the semi-finals begin - whatever Grid and you lads think is fine with me...

Shiminay, here are your matchups by round:
    First round ...was Passenger
    Second Round: Kupus
    Third: TommieBoy
    Fourth: Stereo
    Final Round: Lith
    Then we have a team playoff before going into the finals.

Thanks Shim, will try and be online tomorrow.

Shiminay's my last match, best have granny light a few candles then

Hey folks, I got completely side tracked by Watch_Dogs yesterday evening, but I'm available to play a game right now and will be for the next couple of hours. Will be on at some stage this evening too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

You around Seph for our match?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am indeed boi

I'm online too

I am indeed boi

Cool, can you wait about 15 minutes though, my sister is taking up all my internetz watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

jebforever wrote: »
    Cool, can you wait about 15 minutes though, my sister is taking up all my internetz watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix.

I can indeed,just let me know here when your ready.

• Advertisement

Ready now Seph.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement