Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exceptional on Fantasy/Sci-fi book bundle (UK address)

• 17-12-2013 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭

Exceptional Deal on Fantasy/Sci-fi book bundle (UK address)

Been doing a bit of browsing for Xmass presents and saw this deal, I know these should possibly go in the bargain alerts forum but I think its more appropriate here(ironically for a series I have pimped before on this forum)
    While its amazing value for anybody with a UK address or Parcel Hotel as free delivery only needs £10 sterling spend, its still not bad value for ROI if you buy some-other things.

Anyway the deal would make a great stocking filler or such for anybody into sci-fi/fantasy (I have read all but one unfortunately :( )

I Am Legend - Richard Matheson
    The Name Of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
    The Lies Of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch
    The Book Of The Sun - Gene Wolfe
    Flowers For Algernon - Daniel Keyes
    Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep - Philip K. Dick
    Hyperion - Dan Simmons
    Eric - Terry Pratchett

As a bundle of individual books, for a total of 5 pounds sterling. From the Book People.
    Link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,276 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Really good deal if you can find something else of interest to avail of the free delivery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

And if you don't have all of them already :)

Good Christmas presents, I guess!

Advertisement