Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is going to come in handy!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭deadybai

ah yesh boi! seen this being done in Cork an Dublin during the summer. Hope it goes well here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

How does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭deadybai

ring them up on a saturday or sunday mornig (I Presume) and ask for a breakfast roll, can of coke etc and they deliever it to the door after buying it from the shop. The lads i seen do it in dublin went around on a bicycle. I dunno whether or not they will here. Bloody good idea. I wonder is there a delivery charge or is centra paying them to do this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Delivery charge is €5 for total order, minimum order of €6 according to the article in the News & Star. Places involved are Centra, Maccy Ds and Oskars with Subway and Supermacs to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Totally robbed my idea. Hope it goes well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They did it in Dublin for a while and it didn't survive unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Delivery charge is €5 for total order, minimum order of €6 according to the article in the News & Star. Places involved are Centra, Maccy Ds and Oskars with Subway and Supermacs to come.

Right so you are pissed, order some stuff you don't need (or quite possibly really want - you being pissed) and they charge you a fiver to bring it to your door which you can't reach due to being er pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

mike65 wrote: »
    Right so you are pissed, order some stuff you don't need (or quite possibly really want - you being pissed) and they charge you a fiver to bring it to your door which you can't reach due to being er pissed.

TBH Id rather go to the door to get food rather than drive 2-3miles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

mike65 wrote: »
    You don't order when you're pissed... you order the next morning when you're feeling like **** and can't bare the thought of getting dressed and facing the sunlight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭taytobreath

you lazzzzzzy bastarfds.
    get up and make yourselves some grub, you'll feel better for makin and atein the grub plus there's a lovely smell of fry in your houses for the rest of the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement