Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Diet Feeders

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭visatorro

System I have here is fairly simple. Have a second hand Keenan 140 and one hundred hp tractor. Half fill with pit silage and meal and small bit of straw. Connect her up and away she goes. Starts no problem. It's not ideal but if your tractor is fairly tidy then it's a shame to get rid. You could do this for a while anyway til you get more funds together, prob of no use to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭grizzlyadams

Reading this thread and was thinking would it be possible to get a feeder on hire for a couple of months with an option to buy or do any dealers offer this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭visatorro

Conor were doin something like that. I think it was working out 4500 to rent for a winter. Thought it was dear

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Hugh 2

Cyc-2m5XAAANunq.jpg

I think that this could be an interesting development

Advertisement