Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile 4g waterford

Options
  • 17-12-2013 4:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I just checked the coverage map on emobile and it shows coverage in waterford and surrounding areas and on networks available on my phone anyone connected yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deisedayo

I just checked the coverage map on emobile and it shows coverage in waterford and surrounding areas and on networks available on my phone anyone connected yet

Not yet but might do when price comes down a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Duke of Speed

getting 7megs download and 4megs upload tonight far cry from the 48megs download 24 upload I got in clonmore north tipperary

I get 3 meg download with tesco 3 g.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

getting 7megs download and 4megs upload tonight far cry from the 48megs download 24 upload I got in clonmore north tipperary

Do you have a 4g plan, if you don't then you won't have access to 4g speeds

No 3 g. Happy with the speed. For the price. Avg download is 2-3 mg

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »

Yes I do 4g 24 months unlimited.

Yes I do 4g 24 months unlimited.

Out of curiosity, after March, what does your unlimited 4g data revert to, is it 3gb a month?

Out of curiosity, after March, what does your unlimited 4g data revert to, is it 3gb a month?

5gigs after March it's all that was available I got an Xperia z1 and half price for the first six months so I can't complain

5gb isn't to bad I guess, I'm also on an unlimited plan with eMobile but it isn't one of their 4g plans, I've my plan for €30 p/m on 18 month contract. I'm using 5s, plan is suppose to be €34.50, but due to a mess up by billing dept, I got discount :-) so I can't complain.

• Advertisement

5gb isn't to bad I guess, I'm also on an unlimited plan with eMobile but it isn't one of their 4g plans, I've my plan for €30 p/m on 18 month contract. I'm using 5s, plan is suppose to be €34.50, but due to a mess up by billing dept, I got discount :-) so I can't complain.

How much did you pay upfront for the 5s if you don't mind me asking wife wants to get one

I paid €329 for it the day it came out, but I think they increased the price of it to €499 shortly after that. At that price you'd be better off buying sim free from apple.

Advertisement