Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do u vape Minotaur on?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi I bought 60ml of this Minotaur from the house of liquid. I use a vivi nova mainly but have realised after several attempts...this eliquid can not be used on this device. The wicks and coil just get clogged.
    So what should I use to enjoy this liquid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hammerman wrote: »
    Hi I bought 60ml of this Minotaur from the house of liquid. I use a vivi nova mainly but have realised after several attempts...this eliquid can not be used on this device. The wicks and coil just get clogged.
    So what should I use to enjoy this liquid?

A dripper with a microcoil and some cotton wick. When the coil gets gunked up you can remove the cotton then dryburn the coil, replace the cotton and carry on where you left off.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hammerman

Forgive my ignorance but something like the vision eternity???

You could try a Trident or Nimbus clone from Vaperus.ie, or an IGO-L? Are you using a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

If the Vision Eternity can be used as a dripper (it's a Bulli clone, yeah?) then microcoils would be perfect for it.

A7 would be a decent option if you're using a ego battery.

• Advertisement

Grindle, do you know anything about the Trident and Nimbus V3 clones from Vaperus.ie? Tempted to pick both up, I have a Trident clone coming from Fasttech but no sign of it yet?

Fastech is very dawdle-y unless you pay for speedpost. Then it's slightly dawdle-y.

My Trident is the FT one. Trident beats Nimbus because of the switchable airholes whatever the case.

Cheers, FT is fairly hit and miss no doubt. Got my Brass M16 Sentinal clone and kick order in just over 2 weeks via Singapore Post recently but the Trident has been a no show.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

Ive been thinking of getting a dual coil dripper too.... Would the igo w be better than the trident?

rui1000 wrote: »
    Ive been thinking of getting a dual coil dripper too.... Would the igo w be better than the trident?

It's better looking but you have to widen the airholes to the draw that you like and can't change the draw or close off the airholes for minimum leakage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement