Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 seating plan

Options
  • 17-12-2013 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi i just booked tickets for beyonce and this is what i have been told is my seating arrangements:

Section :GA2
    Row : G2
    Seats: 947 - 948

can anyone tell me if "GA2" stands for general admission, as in standing?
    or am i seated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

lems wrote: »
    hi i just booked tickets for beyonce and this is what i have been told is my seating arrangements:

or am i seated?

It stands for general admission as in standing alright! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

It stands for general admission as in standing alright! :)

So definitely no need to worry about it possibly being seated??

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

I think I'm the same?

I bought 3 tickets so I can take my sis and Mum (ill make it a suprise xmas pressie)

GA1 - G4 89-91?

does general admission mean we have no specifc "spot" and might not get a decent area to see or what? /:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Stressica wrote: »
    I think I'm the same?

I bought 3 tickets so I can take my sis and Mum (ill make it a suprise xmas pressie)

GA1 - G4 89-91?

does general admission mean we have no specifc "spot" and might not get a decent area to see or what? /:

You have STANDING TICKETS. Ticketmaster put a number and reference on the ticket so that they can keep track of tickets sold. Don't worry, these are standing tickets and you can stand wherever you want!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

lems wrote: »

or am i seated?

These are STANDING TICKETS and you can stand anywhere you wish!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

You have STANDING TICKETS. Ticketmaster put a number and reference on the ticket so that they can keep track of tickets sold. Don't worry, these are standing tickets and you can stand wherever you want!!

Except on Beyoncé's toes, she wouldn't like that very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

Ok thanks, going to have to get there ridiculously early to get a good view :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement