Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prodigy - Marquee Cork - 2nd July 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

They did the last time, but I'm pretty sure his synth blew up in the middle of it.

I just thought it was a remix until I could see Liam grabbing one of the techs by the throat.

I'd love to hear them play Gabba sometime again, but there's no hope of that happening.

they might i saw them at creamfields and they played hyperspeed. They tend to play a few more oldskool ones nowadays!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

just seeing this now....excited.com!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MickC81

2 tickets for the Prodigy in the Marquee, Cork July 2nd for sale (unfortunately myself and my wife can't make it )
    Bought the pair for €120, selling for €100 anyone interested please PM me .

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

barry194 wrote: »
    would be class if one of the old school tunes they played was Jericho!

They played that the last time they played the marquee 5 years ago. And yeah the synth went kaput in the middle of it being played. Another thing is that the Jilted Generation was released 20 years ago on July 4th so they may resurrect a classic from it like Full Throttle. Here's hoping anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

Two more sleeps :) never seen them live before so fairly moist about the whole affair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 deathstench

I know I only joined late tonight but I literally have no other options in selling this ticket!

I bought four tickets(seated) and one of my friends pulled out last Friday. Thought I'd have no problems selling it but no one I know can get time off as its on a Wednesday. I bought the tickets off the company I work with so they were subsidized to €48 euro instead of the initial 60 euro face value. I'm selling the ticket for €30 euro because I want to just get rid of it at this stage.

If anyone is interested PM me. I'm living in the Cork area, Carrigtwohill to be exact and can meet up to hand it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I know I only joined late tonight but I literally have no other options in selling this ticket!

I bought four tickets(seated) and one of my friends pulled out last Friday. Thought I'd have no problems selling it but no one I know can get time off as its on a Wednesday. I bought the tickets off the company I work with so they were subsidized to €48 euro instead of the initial 60 euro face value. I'm selling the ticket for €30 euro because I want to just get rid of it at this stage.

If anyone is interested PM me. I'm living in the Cork area, Carrigtwohill to be exact and can meet up to hand it over.

I would almost take it but need a 2nd one :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deathstench

Now another one of my mates is after pulling out. I've two tickets now and I'll give them both to you for 70. Ye'll be sitting side by side as its the same row.

If your interested PM me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

What is the the ground like in the Marquee is it grass,tarmac or that concert flooring or wood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

Feckin deadly gig! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

What is the the ground like in the Marquee is it grass,tarmac or that concert flooring or wood

Concrete floor all over the venue!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Well?? What was this like?

Have they any new stuff out/coming out?

Is it still the same lineup? Can't believe they've stuck together this long tbh :D

Advertisement