Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efest 18650 and trustfire charger

Options
  • 17-12-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,
    I finally bought a charger for my batteries instead of using the broken evic to charge them :P
    So I bought the cheapest, trustfire I think version 1... anyway.. I can charge at 3.0V or 3.6V
    I am charging two 18650 batteries, one efest 2000 and one samsung, the pink one :P

What should I use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

3.6 Volts for your eCigs, I think the 3V is for rechargeable AAs which are Ni-Mh.....but please someone else add their voice to this, I have only recently started looking into batteries and I am far from finished...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Both batteries are a nominal 3.6/3.7 (the charger charges them to 4.2v then cuts the power off).

Depends on your use for the batteries - the efest are safer in a mech mod, the Samsung's'll work too but you have to be mindful you don't bump past the 5.2A limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

I am using them on a vamo SS
    the efest is not good?

18650 IMR 2000mAh flat top

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/187-efest-battery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

jsabina wrote: »
    I am using them on a vamo SS
    the efest is not good?

18650 IMR 2000mAh flat top

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/187-efest-battery.html

The efest is great for any use and they're both great for a Vamo, I said the efest would be good for a mech because I wouldn't use the Samsung in a mech mod in case there was a short.

Advertisement