Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Christmas Stocking?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I'm looking to get a large Christmas stocking. I tried Penny's yesterday but was told that they're sold out. Does anyone know where else I should be able one in the city centre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Not city center, but I saw a stand in douglas court selling them, they print names on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I'm looking to get a large Christmas stocking. I tried Penny's yesterday but was told that they're sold out. Does anyone know where else I should be able one in the city centre?

Thanks.

Likewise, there's a stall downstairs in Mahon Point that does them with or without names. I got three sacks there in 2010 and they are still as good as new.

Advertisement