Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you give the same rate as energia

Options
  • 17-12-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

i am with electric ireland now (1y+) and looking to switch to new company which is offering 15% on both gas and electricity, at that moment i have around 14% on electricity and 6% on gas.

Any chance electric Ireland can match energia prices?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi pavelpro,

Our Dual Fuel offer is 10% off each fuel. This is applied to the total units used.

Our unit rates and standing charges are detailed on the following page on our website under the headings Standard Gas and Standard Electricity.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Hi Una, 

Does the above reply mean you will not price match Enegia? 

I am currently an Electric Ireland customer. My 1 year contract, for electricity only, expires shortly. 

The best rates are for new customers only. Do I have to switch to get new customer rates or can you move me to the new customer tariffs?

Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi JTMan,

Thanks for your message.
    JTMan wrote:
    The best rates are for new customers only.

If you are a dual-fuel customer, you can avail of discounts of up to 12% off electricity and gas. This applies to both new and existing customers. 

As an electricity-only customer, I would recommend you contact our sales team directly on 1850 30 50 90 to inquire about the best possible discount available to you once your 1-year contract expires.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement