Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing 1st pair of trail runners

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Good value but ''very grippy'' your aving a laugh.This is designed for hard compact trails like in the US.

Might have found the weak point on these this morning on descent of Maulin. We had to go down a reasonably muddy trail and I slipped a couple of times. They were grand everywhere else, but I really had to slow it down on that section, which cost me about 4 places I reckon.
    It could also have been because the pair I HD this morning were pretty trashed and the lugs that should have gripped were pretty much worn away. I have a new pair, but they are the silver/lime combination and haven't been worn yet. No way they were making a debut at an IMRA race

Advertisement