Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I sync Outlook 2013 with Google contacts and calendar

• 17-12-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Does anyone if there is a walkthru or guidance on doing this, would like to sync all my contacts between Google and Outlook 2013?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

To import your Google contacts into Outlook, you need to export them from Gmail to a file, and then import that file into Outlook - see here for details.

To see your Google calendar in Outlook, use the private ICAL address and add it as an Internet Calendar - see here for info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Fysh wrote: »
    To import your Google contacts into Outlook, you need to export them from Gmail to a file, and then import that file into Outlook - see here for details.

To see your Google calendar in Outlook, use the private ICAL address and add it as an Internet Calendar - see here for info.

Thanks, just set that up but unfortunately I can't edit the google calendar in outlook. Ideally would like to be able to sync both ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Anyone have any experience using this, paid solution but might be worth it?
    http://syncoutlook.com/outlook-google-calendar-sync.aspx?pcode=310251198lshg9y&gclid=CPHb9dqKuLsCFedt2wodE3QAYA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

Without conversion of file format, it is not possible to enable Google's contact & calendar. So, follow the Microsoft website to know about it's depth insight.

Regards:
    Jane

• Advertisement
Advertisement