Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me choose saving accounts

Options
  • 17-12-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I am a self-employed and I was looking for a saving account (or multiple saving accounts) that suits my needs:
    A) I would like to put some money (€200-€400) every month to pay for taxes. I would use the money only 1 time per year.
    B) I would like to put whatever extra money I can save each month, even several times per month or not at all (depending on the situations). I would like to have access to the money with a notice no more than 14 days.

Can you suggest me something for both options please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Have a read of these posts.

(A) You might be best off with a Nationwide UK regular saver account that pays 4.00% but keep in mind that the account expires after 15 months. Another option is the KBC regular saver account that pays 3.50%.

(B) Currently, KBC @ 2.30% with their instant access account is probably your best bet. Keep an eye on the rate.

Advertisement